Wednesday 2 January 2013

This Has To End

This has to end.

Now.

Right now.

I am getting these comments, telling me, forcing me to join their cause, or I will go insane, or die.

A month ago I wouldn't have believed anything. I'd have shrugged it off as crazy's talk, but now I am not so sure.

So let us end this. Come, all those who would threaten or make demands of me. Comment, tell me what you want, and I shall consider. I shall consider if you speak the truth, or whether you should be committed to the nearest house with men in white coats.

Oh, I shall consider.

7 comments:

  1. Consider packing a bag as detailed here:

    http://the-most-dangerous-game.blogspot.com/2011/12/what-every-runner-should-own.html

    and running. You'll live longer, your friends and family may stay safe, and you'll be more likely to die still human.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Join us. You'll live longer. As will your family in most cases.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A group of servants aiming to forge an alliance among the Fears, hoping for eventual peace among our masters. But for peace to exist, there must first be a war. A war to eliminate those who oppose us.

      What I meant in my first comment was to join a Fear, not the alliance. We need veterans, not recruits.

      No offence.

      - Daedalus

      Delete
  4. Consider joining one of the Fears. Hell, most of them let their servants live very comfortable lives. Some even get major benefits, including but not limited to Immortality and never needing to eat or drink again.

    Just don't go getting infected by the Dying Man, as I'm sure our "friend" Proxiehunter will also tell you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've got Bob well trained. The only real downside at this point is the eczema he's causing. But most don't have my determination or the luck to get one who screwed the pooch as badly as Bob and weakened Itself by spreading Itself so thin.

      Delete