Friday 28 December 2012

New Year Is Coming

It's the 28th December today, New Year is fast approaching. Soon we will move from 2012 to 2013, so I'm going to use this post to look back over what I've done this year, and what has happened this year.


  • The London 2012 Olympics, for a start.
  • Mon anniversaire - obviously.
  • I started this blog (even though I now have a couple of creepy followers - the more the better, I say).
  • Queen's Diamond Jubilee
Yes, so a lot of things have been happening this year.

On a side note, I haven't been sleeping so well again. I had the dream again, only this time as I woke up I saw a long black feather float in front of my eyes...

1 comment:

  1. Well, long black feathers inexplicably appearing in your room, eh? That's not normal, is it?

    -The Black Crow

    ReplyDelete