Wednesday 19 December 2012

Deeply Disturbing


The comment on my last post - "I Had A Dream" - is rather disturbing. It read:
 "My Masters have asked me to monitor this blog, and keep track of you. You seem harmless now, but they think you may become dangerous in the future. I guess I'll wait and see.

-The Black Crow"


I have no idea what he or she is talking about. The 'Black Crow'???
I did a quick Google search but nothing came up, nothing I recognized. 

On the dream: I still have no idea what it could have meant. If there are any dream experts among you, please step forwards.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Searching for my name won't turn up much, I'm afraid. Perhaps there's something else that you should search for.

    -The Black Crow

    ReplyDelete