Saturday 1 December 2012

Slender Man Mythos

I've been researching the interesting phenomenon known as the Slenderman. (AKA playing Slender: the 8 Pages and terrifying myself)
I've come across all these other blogs written about the Slender Mythos. For anyone here who hasn't heard of them, basically it's where many people create blogs and write storylines as if it were real life. These storylines often intertwine to produce brilliant stories, even if they are slightly grammar-deficient.

How's this for a beginning?
It was cold outside in the park at night. I stood, leaning, moving from foot to foot. It was uncomfortable outside in the freezing rain, on the frozen ground, but I had to be there. A very special person was coming to meet me. He wasn't old, nor young, or white, nor black. He wasn't tall, he wasn't short.
He wasn't even human.

Is this okay? Or does it need some work?

1 comment:

  1. Get out now while you still have the luxury of thinking it's fiction.

    ReplyDelete